Saturday, November 05, 2005

Fame!

Well, sort of. Check out an article on the Backstage website about my experience participating in the 48 Hour Film Project, written by local theater critic (and occasional film critic) Anthony Del Valle. Tony's a smart critic and, most importantly, always supportive of my work. Clearly he's got good taste.

I'm also set to sit down this coming Friday with Michael Addis and Jamie Kennedy himself to discuss the role of the critic and the function of negative reviews, for their documentary called Heckler. I've been assured it's not a prank.

And the producer of Adler Online, the Canadian radio show on which I appear each Friday, recently said I was her favorite film critic of all time. If only Roger Ebert would return my phone calls about replacing that Roeper guy.

No comments: