Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Housekeeping

If you are among my four or five regular readers, you've no doubt noticed that I've been posting a little less frequently in the last few weeks. This is partly because of a heavy workload and other non-work activities taking up my time, and partly, I think, because my self-imposed schematic posting structure has started to frustrate me. Thus, in order to shake things up a bit and hopefully post some more varied content of greater interest both to me and to the four or five of you reading this, I'm doing away with the weekly comics post, and will instead be posting (ideally) longer pieces focusing on one or two series or releases that cover multiple issues in a more in-depth fashion. In general, I'd like to achieve a greater balance between round-up-style posts with short blurbs, and longer, more focused posts. We'll see how that works out. In the meantime, I promise some non-trivial content in the next day or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes! This is exactly what i wanted. As one of four (or five) regular readers, I am both thrilled and excited about the content shifting. Thank you Mr. Bell.

-5