Sunday, May 17, 2009

Hiatus

As I once again missed the window to post about this week's movies, it's become clear to me that I no longer have the time to keep up with this blog in any useful fashion. Even the (mostly) weekly posts I've been managing have been sort of hurried and less informative than they should be. And I'd rather take a break than try to throw up some half-hearted content just to maintain a presence. I hope at some point to have the time to devote to writing some substantive posts here, since there are certainly things I'd like to comment on outside of the scope of my work for Las Vegas Weekly and About.com. But for now I'll just be posting weekly link round-ups to notable reviews and other pieces, so you can see what I've been up to. Check back for those, and then maybe in a few months for some sort of manageable restructuring.

Here's some stuff to check out this week:

Movies

TV

No comments: