Monday, February 15, 2010

News and notes

A few bits of housekeeping info:

  • After a couple of successful one-off appearances (talking about Oscar nominees and romantic movies), I'll be reviewing movies weekly on the KTNV Channel 13 news, during the 9 a.m. show on Thursdays, starting this week.
  • The Josh Bell Hates Everything podcast page in iTunes seems to be kind of screwed up at the moment, but now you can download episodes as well as stream them from the Las Vegas Weekly site, on this page.
  • I'm curating a film series at the Clark County Library in April, called "The Life of the Mind." Info on the movies is here, and I may or may not be introducing the films in person, depending on my schedule.
  • I'm on the DAM Morning Show on X-107.5 a little earlier these days, at 8:30 a.m. on Fridays.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll be watching. Love your reviews!!